Laboratory Sample Conditioners LSC-150M1U, LSC-150M2, LC-300
Stationary conditioners are designed for grinding hard coal and lignite, anthracite, bituminous shale and their washed products of 150 and 300 mm in size accordingly, and the allocation of laboratory samples, as well as grinding and selection of samples of materials with similar characteristics of the above mentioned (particle size, abrasivity, hardness etc .).
Sample conditioners are stationary installations, including a belt feeder, an impact mill, a bucket riffle, drives, a control cabinet. All machine components are frame mounted. Control cabinets are manufactured of IP20 version for non-hazardous rooms.
Sphere of application: coal washing plants, mines and other enterprises.
The main advantages of LSC-150M2:
- modified and improved grinder casing, increased factor of safety;
- modified technology of shutter grates production, which led to their quality improvement;
- added chute on the side end of the machine for easy feeder cleaning in case of clogging;
- control cabinet is designed in accordance with the latest techniques and has all kinds of shields that provide maximum protection for all of the machine components;
- elimination of the need to open an electric cabinet for adjusting production process;
- fundamentally new mechanism of buckets (boats) movement provides more reliable riffle operation. The possibility of buckets jamming resulting from chains skewing is excluded. Maintenance and repair of the equipment are simplified;
- LSC-150M2 has high-level gear-motor drives by SEW-EURODRIVE.
|Name of the parameter and size||LSC-150М1У||LSC-150М2||LC-300|
|Performance , t/h, no more than||2,2||2,5||6…10|
|Starting material size, mm, no more than||150||150||300|
|Size of drawn product for samples, mm||0…3||0…3||10|
|Number of samples produced by the machine, pcs||3||3||3|
|Humidity, %, no more than|
|hard coal and anthracite||18||18||18|
|Installed capacity, kWh, no more than||18 (15/1,5/1,5)||16,5 (15/0,75/0,75)||21,5 (18,5/1,5/1,5)|
|Dimensions, mm, no more than|
|Operative environmrent||Room of B-IIa class|
|Operational mode||manual/automatic with sampler|
|Circuit voltage, V||380||380||380|
|Current frequency, hz||50||50||50|
|Weight, kg, no more than||1750||1750||3567|
|Weight incl. electrical equipment and spare parts kit, kg||2120||2120||3887|