Donbass Industrial Company
“Donbass Industrial Company” LLC (“DIC”) is a machine-building enterprise focused on manufacturing and development of the new ore-dressing, fuel and energy, and metallurgical equipment. We are constantly working to diversify the stock list and improve quality of the output equipment capable of meeting the customer requirements and expectations as much as possible.
The unblemished reputation helps the enterprise to broaden the range of its business partners and the scope of application for our equipment on a constant basis. Our business partners:
- State Company “Navoi Mining & Metallurgical Combinat”, Republic of Uzbekistan
- OJSC “Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Complex”, Republic of Uzbekistan
- OJSC “Uzbekugol”, Republic of Uzbekistan
- LLP “Corporation KAZAKHMYS”, Republic of Kazakhstan
- Companies of the group “DTEK” LLC, Ukraine
- PJSC “EURAZ – Sukha Balka”, Ukraine
- PJSC “CB “PRIVATBANK”, Ukraine
- LLC “Georgian Manganese”, Georgia
- PrJSC “Zaporozhskiy Iron-Ore Combine”, Ukraine
- PJSC “Zaporozhkoks”, Ukraine
- PrJSC “Zaporozhnerudprom”, Ukraine
- PJSC “Ukrteploenergo”, Ukraine
- PrJSC “Donetsksteel – Metallurgical Plant”, Ukraine
- JSC “Alrosa”, Mirny, Yakutia
- State Enterprise “Coal Company “Krasnolimanskaya”, Ukraine
- OU “Trankmann”, Republic of Estonia, Tallinn
- LLC “Energoimpex”, Ukraine
- State Enterprise “Direction for construction of objects”, Ukraine.
Alongside with the traditional areas, “DIC” LLC is active in development and updating the existing model range of equipment, and also creates new samples of machinery made using the process automation to the extent possible.
Our developed tool and technical base, highly effective operating procedures and state-of-the-art equipment ensure manufacture of products in full compliance with the requirements of technical documentation and customer requests.
We sincerely hope that you will be interested in the products of our enterprise, and this web-site will help you to get oriented in the range of our equipment, find solutions, and this will be eventually useful and provide a benefit to your Operations!